Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Enjoy reading!

I can't believe we are in our third week of school since Fall Break!  I've reminded students for a couple of weeks now, that they should be 1/3 through their AR goals by this Friday.  Students who meet that mark will receive a Book It certificate for a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.  We will do this again each month.  I believe this will help some stay on track and keep reading each night.  Some are doing great already even without the reward!!! :-)  Thanks for all your help at home and encouraging your child to read each day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG,reading is soooooo important ! what makes reading instrenting to is readin series of like, 39 clues,majic tree house, junie b. jones, baby sitters club, Ramona, harry potter, baby sitters club little sister, ect. i really love reading some of these seriesand i hope you do to but remeber dont read in the dark! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not used my pizza hut thing yet...haha.At least I am read and getting those points!!!GO READING!!!

    ReplyDelete